Self-monitoring and fail-safe compact flame monitor with fibre optic system and software interface, for the monitoring of gas, oil and coal flames.
D-LX 720 Flame Monitor Fibre Optic with Software Interface
This product is discontinued, and replaced by D-LX 721 Flame Monitor
Application with flexible fibre optic system D-LL 703, or rigid fibre optic system D-LL 704.
- Wide sensitivity range
- For ambient temperatures from -40°C up to +85°C
- Dual channel design throughout
- Measurement of flame flicker frequency
- Selective to individual burners and fuels
- Optionally with complete SIL3 certification
- Available with cable gland, cable plug (version /MP) or as version for hazardous areas
- Terminal box for connecting the flame monitor (D-ZS 140-12)
- Installation flange for D-LL 703 fibre optic system (D-ZS 703)
- Welding flange for D-LL 704 fibre optic system (D-ZS 704)
- Wide range power supply unit for supply of several D‑LX 720 (D-NG 24/25a)
- D-LX 200 Test kit for software supported tests of the compact flame monitors D-LX 200/720