Self-monitoring and fail-safe compact flame monitor with fibre optic system and software interface, for the monitoring of gas, oil and coal flames.
D-LX 721 Flame Monitor Fibre Optic with Software Interface
Self-monitoring and fail-safe flame monitor with fibre optic system and software interface.
Application with flexible fibre optic system D-LL 703, or rigid fibre optic system D-LL 704.
- Wide sensitivity range
- For ambient temperatures from -40°C up to +85°C
- Highest safety combined with highest availability
- Ideal Support for Functional Safety
- Selective to individual burners and fuels
- Wide range of certifications and standards covered
- Low maintenance requirements
- Local display for status and flame intensity
- Optional flame stability analysis in real time
- Terminal box for connecting the flame monitor (D-ZS 140-12)
- Installation flange for D-LL 703 fibre optic system (D-ZS 703)
- Welding flange for D-LL 704 fibre optic system (D-ZS 704)
- Wide range power supply unit for supply of several D‑LX 721 (D-NG 24/25a)
- D-LX 200 Test kit for software supported tests of the compact flame monitors D-LX 200/720 and D-LX 201/721