Self-monitoring and fail-safe compact flame monitor with fibre optic system, for the monitoring of gas, oil and coal flames.
D-LX 700 Flame Monitor Fibre Optic
Self-monitoring and fail-safe flame monitor with fibre optic system.
This product is discontinued, and replaced by D-LX 710 Flame Monitor Fibre Optic
Application with flexible fibre optic system D-LL 703, or rigid fibre optic system D-LL 704.
- Suitable for continuous operation and 72-hour operation according to TRD 604
- Compact design, flame sensor and control unit in one enclosure, takes up no space in control cabinet
- LED display for settings and operational status
- Digital display for optimal adjustment of the flame sensors by measuring the pulse rate and its extreme values (D-ZS 087 – 20)
- UV-A, UV-B and IR test light source 230 V/50 Hz (D-ZS 093)
- Terminal box for connecting the flame monitor (D-ZS 140 / 141)
- Installation flange for D-LL 703 for fibre optic system (D-ZS 703)
- Welding flange for D-LL 704 for fibre optic system (D-ZS 704)