Self-monitoring and fail-safe compact flame monitor with fibre optic system, for the monitoring of gas, oil and coal flames.
D-LX 710 Flame Monitor Fibre Optic
Application with flexible fibre optic system D-LL 703, or rigid fibre optic system D-LL 704.
- For ambient temperatures from -40°C up to +75/70°C, certified and without need for accessories to isolate, heat or cool.
- Highest safety combined with highest availability
- Ideal support for Functional Safety within safety chains up to SIL3
- Flame signal output as changeover relay (SPDT, 1 x NO, 1 x NC)
- Local display of settings and operational status for the whole ambient temperature range, visible for all versions at a single glance
- Digital display for optimal adjustment of the flame sensors by measuring the pulse rate and its extreme values (D-ZS 087 – 20)
- UV-A, UV-B and IR test light source 230 V/50 Hz (D-ZS 093)
- Terminal box for connecting the flame monitor (D-ZS 140-12 / 141-12)
- Wide range power supply unit for supply of several D‑LX 710 (D-NG 24/25a)