Self-monitoring and fail-safe compact flame monitor with fibre optic system, for the monitoring of gas, oil and coal flames.
D-LX 710 Flame Monitor Fibre Optic
Self-monitoring and fail-safe flame monitor with fibre optic system.
Self-monitoring and fail-safe compact flame monitor for the monitoring of gas, oil and coal flames with integrated UV, VIS or IR flame sensor, primarily in single burner view applications.
Application with flexible fibre optic system D-LL 703, or rigid fibre optic system D-LL 704.
- For ambient temperatures from -40°C up to +75/70°C, certified and without need for accessories to isolate, heat or cool.
- Highest safety combined with highest availability
- Ideal support for Functional Safety within safety chains up to SIL3
- Flame signal output as changeover relay (SPDT, 1 x NO, 1 x NC)
- Local display of settings and operational status for the whole ambient temperature range, visible for all versions at a single glance
- Digital display for optimal adjustment of the flame sensors by measuring the pulse rate and its extreme values (D-ZS 087 – 20)
- UV-A, UV-B and IR test light source 230 V/50 Hz (D-ZS 093)
- Terminal box for connecting the flame monitor (D-ZS 140-12 / 141-12)
- Wide range power supply unit for supply of several D‑LX 710 (D-NG 24/25a)