Ionising bars with built-in polarity sensing.
XIFOS 33 Ionising Bar
Ionising bars with bujilt-in polarity sensing.
The intelligent XIFOS 33 static eliminator delivers adaptive ionisation power for long-range applications. The bar provides industry-leading pulsed-DC technology with built-in field polarity sensing. XIFOS intelligence significantly increases the neutralisation power of the bar by optimising the output to remove the static charge. Neutralisation range is from 250 mm to 1,500+ mm with 33 kV output from low voltage 24 V DC supply.
- Shockless, replaceable tungsten emitters for long life
- 5 bi-colour LEDs for status indication:
Flashing green at frequency of operation: bar OK
Scrolling green: – or + intelligence in operation, bar OK
Flashing red: standby mode
Alternate red/green: bar needs attention/cleaning
Solid red: fault
Remote monitoring compatible with IEC 61131-2 ‘Type 1, 2 and 3’ PLC inputs
- 100% coverage., effective length = overall length, no dead zone
- Simple tool-free, on-bar adjustment for process optimisation
- Backwards compatible with the NEOS 30 static eliminator