Fan driven ionised airknives
5500 Ionised Airknife
The blower produces a high volume of air which exits from the airknife in a fast laminar flow. Fraser design and supply 5500 Ionised Airknife Systems to meet the most demanding applications.
- The system consists of one or more ionised airknives connected to an external blower
- Static neutralisation power up to 50% better than competitive systems to break the electrostatic bond between the dust and surface and to prevent re-attraction of dust
- Air cleaning speed of 110m/sec at the slot of the airknife for thorough and powerful cleaning.
- Longer range cleaning power than compressed air systems
- More performance per kilowatt of power. For example, competitors offer 7.5kW motors to match the performance of our 5.5kW motors saving the customer money every minute of operation
- Cost saving of up to 70% compared to other systems