Cen-StatTM Grounding Station
Newson Gale's range of certified static earthing clamps can also be specified with a Grounding Station.
The Grounding Station provides an identifiable location for equipment or plant items that require earthing protection from the hazards of static electricity.
The Grounding Station also provides operators with an ideal location to stow the earthing clamps when they are not in use.
Up to two Newson Gale static earthing clamps can be connected to the Grounding Station which is, itself, connected to the site earth. If more than two items of plant equipment require static earthing protection, multiple Grounding Stations can be interconnected to provide a secure and reliable path to earth.
Made from stainless steel, the stations can be mounted in operating environments ranging from clean rooms to corrosive atmospheres.
- Provides operators with notification that equipment must be grounded
- Grounding station can be connected to a locally verified earth
- Enables the electrician to install 2 earthing clamps in a convenient manner
- multiple grounding stations can be linked together if more items of plant require static earthing protection
- provides convenient stowage point for X90 and X45 clamps when not in use
- all stainless steel construction permits installation in corrosive or clean room atmospheres
- "Danger static hazard / Attach earthing clamp" warning sign included